Make your favourite Boba Drink at home! Our Rose Black Milk Tea DIY Kit includes:
• 80g Rose Black Loose Leaf Tea (the same one we use in-store; RRP AU$ 14.99)
• 5 or 10 Packs of Instant Boba
• 1 Bottle of Fructose
• 1 Metal Straw Set
Boba Milk Tea
Serving Size: 1
1. Steep 1 tablespoon of tea with 200ml of (80C) hot water - You can add another tbsp of Tea if you want a stronger tea flavour.
2. Steep for 10-25 minutes depending on the desired strength. We recommend steeping Classic Blends for 10 minutes, and Premium Blends for 25 minutes.
3. Filter out tea leaves and serve in a glass.
4. Add in fructose to desired sweetness. We recommend 35ml for full sweetness.
5. Prepare the Instant Boba as per the instructions on the packaging.
6. Pour 150ml of fresh milk. We use fresh a2m milk in store. Add 50ml of cream if you want a creamier texture in your drink. You can also use different brands of Fresh milk and lactose free alternatives such as almond milk, soy milk, skimmed milk or oat milk.
7. Stir well, and add ice and your Boba!
Storage Instructions: Keep in a dry and cool area.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Orders are dispatched within 3 business days. Read more about our shipping and returns policy here.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.