This is a fully oxidised tea with a distinct honey-like flavour. The tea plants are able to develop a natural honey aroma that has a lingering hint of honey in every sip of your strong and brisky tea.
Product of Fujian, China.
Tea For every 1 tablespoon of Honey Black Tea, use 250ml of hot water.
1. Boil hot water.
2. Put in 2-3 tablespoon of our Honey Black Tea.
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength
4. Filter out tea leaves and enjoy!
Milk Tea 1. Steep 100ml of hot water with 1 tablespoon of Honey Black Tea.
2. Steep tea for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
3. Filter out tea leaves and serve in a glass.
4. Add in desired sweetener. We recommend using white sugar or honey.
5. Pour 150ml of fresh milk. We use fresh a2m milk in store but you can use alternatives like almond milk, soy milk, skimmed milk or oat milk.
6. Stir well and add ice.
Storage Instructions: Keep in a dry and cool area.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Orders are dispatched within 3 business days. Read more about our shipping and returns policy here.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.